And my 200th post is about...

Well, here I am in the Buffalo State library getting work done and it is now pouring outside. To be honest, I have no idea what I am going to write about. This is really just a way to kill some time and hope the rain subsides a little bit so I can walk home and do some more work. I left the text book I needed on my bookshelf so despite my plans to knock out all my work now, I have some more to do when I get home.

So that is what today’s post is about. Even the best laid plans can go awry. Yesterday after I had all my online class work done, I told myself I was going to come here today and not leave until ALL my work was done.

Fat lotta good that was. I left my text book at the apartment and now I can only hope to kill enough time for the rain to slow down, maybe even stop, before I leave. Granted it all kind of hinges on my laptop battery, which is down to the last hour and 18 min. Once that goes, I might be forced to walk home anyway, regardless of the rain.

Well, well, well. Would you look at that. I am over 200 words already. Sadly the rain has yet to stop. Well, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds