Was this a good idea?

This whole write a post a day thing seemed like a good idea on Thursday when all I had in front of me was a little work to do and some curling to watch. Now with classes getting in the way I start to question this choice.

I made it during a time in my week when I am free enough to be able to do it. Now I want nothing more than to pop in a movie and lay in bed.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not going to stop it. I have enjoyed getting into my thoughts on other things besides movies. It has gotten me to thinking I might continue doing something like this once these 40 days (plus weekends) are over.

Granted I would be going against the very title and URL of the blog, but it is super easy to chance the URL without losing any content.

Why do this even if I am more into movies and naps? Because this is therapeutic for me. Plus there is a reason why I have myself the 200-word minimum. I can knock out that in less that 30 minutes depending on the idea. Well, 200 words is approaching (now passed) and my bed is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds