No rest for the weary

I have been sitting here for the last hour and a half doing work for my online class. It is an exhausting class. I am so busy during the week that I do not get time to do anything related to this class until today (Friday.)

The hardest part is the motivation to get it done. I do so much for my other two classes and for the school paper during the week that when Friday, my first real day off, rolls around I lack the motivation to get it done. It is an emotional kick in the gut. There is something about busting your ass all week and then having almost 2 hours of work left that kills me.

But I press on. I go through the work and do it despite the fact that I would love to hop back in bed and slip into a coma for the rest of the day. I tried doing the web stuff over a few days in the first week, but I ended up missing some of the things I had to do and ended up with a 75 on the first assignment. (Not to worry though, I can go back and fix all that to get a 100.) I do it all today because I need the weekend to get my other work done. I have about six papers (all one to two pages) due on Monday. This combined with the fact that Sunday night means I go to bed early means that Friday is really the only day I can afford to put aside to do all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds