Cadbury Eggs

With the start of the Easter season comes one of my favorite indulgences — Cadbury Eggs.

They are my favorite part about this time of year. They are only available for a few weeks every year and that is why I feel no guilt when I unnecessarily spend money on them.

Ben Franklin once said “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” I disagree, I think it is Cadbury Eggs. The combination of the chocolate shell and rich cream filling is absolute bliss. If I lacked self-control, I could eat a dozen of them in no time at all.

Besides tasting great, it is their availability that gets me so excited when I see them on the shelf at Wegmans or in a bin at the counter of a convenience store. It is like finding a four-leaf clover or a heads up penny. You just know things are going to get better.

I picked up a 4-pack when I went to Wegmans this morning and it is taking everything I have not to tear it open and scarf all four down in record time. It is my desire to prolong the Cadbury Egg experience combined with trying to get work done while watching the U.S. Women get their butts handed to them by Canada in curling that is keeping me on this couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds