The many uses for Red Hot

I had another post up, but then I ate dinner and had a much better idea.

I wrote about a food earlier in the week and having just finished my dinner, I got an idea for today’s post. Red Hot, or more specifically, Frank’s Red Hot is a great way to spice up a dull meal.

I made chicken quesadillas for dinner tonight and since cleaning the George Forman Grill is a pain in the butt, I just cooked the chicken in a pan. Well, I don’t know if you have ever just used oil to cook chicken, but it tastes really bland. I made it through my first one and was trying to think of something to spice up the meal. As usual my thoughts turned to the best food pick-me-up: Frank’s Red Hot.

There is very little I will not put that on given the chance. I have dipped tortillas in it when I need to use any extra tortillas after I make tacos. In a pinch a dash on some noodles tastes pretty good. Not too much though, I have made that mistake and it is a little overwhelming. It’s a good, spicy, flavorful additive that makes any meal instantly better.

My second quesadilla sure tasted better than the first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds