Well day 40 is here.

Starting tomorrow I do not have to do this every day. I’d be lying if I said I was going to miss it. I am not. It was a HUGE pain in my ass most days. It would get to be late afternoon and suddenly the thought would hit me, “Crap, I need to do one of my stupid posts for today. This was a really dumb idea.” So I would sit at my computer and throw 200 plus words on the screen and call it done.

That is not to say I have not enjoyed it…most of the time. The days where I forgot about it until later tended to be really bad writing. The ones I put thought into you can tell. Those were a joy to write. My week of Whedon was fun, but I felt myself getting redundant in the end and none of the posts did justice to the material.

I was actually surprised at how introspective I got at times. I figured it would just be me talking about random stuff, I did not expect some of those posts to end up like they did.

So where do I go from here? I really don’t know. I will keep writing about the normal stuff, movies and TV, but I might branch off into more op-ed pieces too. After all it is a blog and it can be whatever I want it to be.

So here is to the future of this little experiment in futility!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment