Stay with me here because this is going to be an odd transition into the post for today (only one left) but it is going somewhere. Trust me.

I was watching “Survivor” today and as usual there was an immunity challenge. These challenges fall into a few categories, 1) athletic, 2) puzzle, 3) endurance, 4) a combination of the first three. The challenge in question was a classic combination of puzzle and athletic. They had to run to gather puzzle pieces and then put them together.

All that got me thinking about a little site called Sporcle. It is a site I visit on daily basis (sometimes more). For those who don’t know, Sporcle is a quiz site. They have a bunch of quizzes that fall into many categories.

It is awesome. It is fast becoming an addiction of mine. I go on everyday and attempt (with some success) all the quizzes I can. Each day they post about 4-5 new quizzes and if there is one the piques my interest, I will give it a go.

The site is actually becoming pretty popular. I have heard it mentioned a few times among friends or on television.

There is something there for everyone. Go try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment