Experience "Inception"

In one of my reviews I said that a lot of the time my movie experience is tainted by the fact that I read a lot about movies. It is a rarity when I can go into a movie knowing next to nothing about it. “Inception” was one of those movies.

In an effort to give those who for some reason have not seen it yet the same experience I had I will keep this short and simple.
Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his team are hired out to use dreams to get or implant information in someone.

That is as simple as I can make it. It is all I really knew going in and to be honest, I would have not enjoyed it as much.

The cast is great. Leo has been on a roll lately and is now someone I look forward to seeing. There was a time where I thought he was just cast for his looks, kind of like Megan Fox is now, but he is an incredible actor. We do not know much about Cobb as the movie starts but there are skeletons in his closet. Now this would not be a problem were it not for the fact that those proverbial skeletons can effect the dreams he is in.

The effects are stunning and really impressive. Nolan is a director who likes to do the practical effects as much as possible, but when he does use effects in this movie it is amazing.

Just go see it and experience it.

Told you it was going to be a short one. I really believe the less you know about the movie the better. It is not a movie you go to see. It is a movie you experience and the less you know the better.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Looks like I will need to go see it.
    PL

Post a Comment